ABOUT JEFFREY M. MILLER SPS, DTI
Warrior Concepts International was founded by Jeffrey M. Miller. All programs taught and offered through WCI are under his direct supervision and guidance. In addition to a working understanding of the materials being taught, Mr. Miller’s extensive experience garnered from his thirty-plus years of actually applying these lessons on the streets of the real-world – against real-world attackers – makes him not only a great resource, but the perfect trainer to teach you and your people how to survive. This combination of education and practical experience makes him the perfect choice for your workplace violence defensive training needs.
Since its inception, Warrior Concepts has served the needs of literally thousands of people throughout the United States and Canada – people seeking to empower themselves through the development of increased confidence, power, and control over those areas of their lives that limit their success and threaten their safety. In addition, Warrior Concepts has been a leader in the creation of unique training products, programs, and services that have benefited such organizations as:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Susquehanna Valley Women in Transition
- Schuylkill County Mental Health Network
- Hazelton Continuum Of Care Group
- Mount Carmel City Concerned Citizens Group
- Hemlock Council of the Girl Scouts of America (he is the creator of their “Youth Protection” Programs and “Your Best Defense” Program.)
- Hempfield School Districts Child Nutrition Department
- Schuylkill County Office Of Senior Services
- Ronin Consultants
- Pennsylvania Department of Conservation & Natural Resources (PaDCNR)
- Sunbury City Crime Watch
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Pottsville, Pa.
- Schuylkill Women In Business
- Spectrum Consultants
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Direct Care Workers Association
- MojoActive, Inc
- Stephen F. Austin University
Mr. Miller’s diverse background and accomplishments include:
- 13th Degree Black Belt
- Master Instructor: Bujinkan International
- Former Federal Police Officer
- Undercover Drug Enforcement Operative (US Army)
- Black Market Suppression Agent (US Army, South Korea)
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Military Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, and Survival Instructor (Germany)
- One of the Top 10 Self-Defense Instructors on the Internet
- Expert Instructor: Int’l Society of Close-Quarter Combatants (ISCQC)
- Body Guard for such dignitaries as a former Secretary of Defense, His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet and several other Tibetan teachers while traveling throughout the US and Canada, the Commanding General during Operation Urgent Fury in Grenada, as well as serving to protect several members of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders while traveling for the US Army (USO) throughout South Korea.
- Founder of the first Law Enforcement Explorer Post for the Trans-Atlantic Council of the Boy Scouts of America – also received Explorer Advisor of the Year for his work in furthering this program for US Military dependent children stationed in West Germany
- Creator of the EDR: Non-Martial Arts Self-Defense System™
- Author of several training manuals and video courses such as, “The Karate-Myth”, “Danger Prevention Tactics: Protecting Yourself Like a Pro”, and the Amazon.com best-selling book for the Kindle: “Advanced Self-Defense Combat Tactics.”
- Author of over 500 articles published and currently in circulation internationally via the internet on the subjects of self-protection. workplace violence, and personal empowerment
- Guest & keynote speaker: Mr. Miller’s speaking credentials include being a guest lecturer at Stephen F. Austin University in Nagadoches, Texas as-well-as presenting for over 10,000 attendees at the Giant Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania. He has also been a seminar leader – presenting to such organizations as Kiwanis, Rotary, Girl and Boy Scout Troops, members of the Canadian military, US Army, law enforcement and security units, and more.
For additional information about WCI, our programs, or having Mr. Miller speak, lead a seminar, review or consult on your policies and procedures, or conduct a training event for your organization, contact WCI Consulting at (570) 884-1118. The information and training you receive cannot be found anywhere else.
Take Action Today – Your Life and the Lives of
Those You’re Responsible for…
DEPEND ON IT!